Ring Size Guide
Unsure of your ring size? Wondering what ring size fits best? How to find your ring size at home? Or even how to find someone’s ring size without them knowing? All of this and more will be answered in our ring size guide…
- How To find Your Own Ring Size
- Finding Someone’s Ring Size In Secret
Buying rings online can be an absolute nightmare if you’re unsure of yours or the person you’re buying fors ring size. But finding that perfect ring size can actually be done quite easily from the comfort of your own home, and we are going to tell you how!
Before we start though, just a quick note. If you’re measuring your own ring size, your fingers will actually be smaller in size in the mornings while they are still cold. We recommend that you measure your ring size in the late afternoon/evening when your fingers are at their largest.
How To find Your Own Ring Size
Finding your own ring size can be done in just a few simple steps. Just follow along and find your perfect ring size in just a few minutes. All you need to find your ring size is a tape measure or if you don’t have one a straight ruler and a piece of string ribbon, thin piece of paper or anything that you can wrap around your finger and pen/marker. Oh and of course you need the ring size chart that we kindly provide in this guide! Got what you need? OK then, let’s get started…
Using A Tape Measure
If you are using a tape measure you can measure your ring size in just 4 easy steps:
- Wrap the tape measure around the finger you want to find the ring size for
- Take note of where the tape measure meets its beginning ensuring that it can easily fit over your knuckle
- Read the measurement on the tape measure where it meets its beginning
- Find your ring size according to the measurement on our ring size chart shown below
If you are viewing on a mobile device please rotate your device to landscape.
|UK Size||Circumference (mm)||UK Size||Circumference (mm)|
Using String, Ribbon Or A Strip Of Paper & A Straight Ruler
If you are using these tools to find your ring size then just follow these steps:
- Wrap the ribbon, string or strip of paper around your finger until it meets its beginning, ensuring that it snugly can fit over your knuckle
- Use a pen or marker to carefully mark the point which it meets
- Lay the string, paper or ribbon flat on flat surface and use the ruler to measure up to the mark
- Use the measurement you get and compare it with the measurements on our ring size chart to find your ring size
Use Our Free Downloadable Ring Sizing Strip
if you’re unable to use the methods above because you don’t have the correct tools then fear not. You can download our free printable ring sizing strip to get an accurate ring size reading:
- Download & print our free ring sizing strip (please make sure your printer is set to A4 size)
- Measure the strip once it has printed to make sure that it has printed correctly
- Cut a slit in the ring sizing strip where indicated
- Wrap the strip around your finger, threading the end through the slit and pull the end until the strip fits nicely on your finger. Please make sure that the strip can snugly go over your knuckle.
- Take note of the ring size that is shown at the end of the arrow. (if your ring size shows between 2 sizes, it is best to go with the larger size.)
Finding Someone’s Ring Size In Secret
Buying a ring for an engagement proposal to a special partner or a gift to a friend or family member? Need a little bit of help with finding their ring size without spoiling the surprise? Well you’re in the right place because here we share a few sneak tips and tricks to find someone’s ring size without them knowing!…
- Take a ring they already own to a local jewellers to have them accurately measure the ring size
- If you don’t want to take the ring or think they might notice, put the ring on your own finger and mark where the ring comes up to. Then you can go to a local jeweller and have them measure up to the mark to find their ring size
- Using a ring they already own, you can compare the size of the ring with our printable ring sizer which you can download below.
Ready To Start Shopping For Rings?
Browse the stunning selection of stylish rings we have on offer at Argemti or book an appointment to build your own engagement ring or wedding ring…
Want To See More Content Like This?
Join our mailing list and be the first to know when we release new content like the article you just read. You will also be rewarded with an exclusive 20% off discount code to be used on your next online order from us!
Want To Know More About Ring Sizing?
If you still need a little bit of extra support or advice, then we are happy to help! Use the contact form provided to ask any questions you have and we will get back to you as soon as possible…