Ring Size Guide
Buying rings online can be a nightmare if you don’t know the ring size you need. Find the size that fits you or a loved one from the comfort of your own home. You can use this UK ring size measurement chart to help you out. Simply get a tape measure and measure the circumference of your finger, making sure it can comfortably fit over your knuckle and compare the measurement with this chart to find your ring size. It is generally best to measure your ring size when your fingers are not cold, or at evening time when your fingers are at their largest.
If you are viewing on a mobile device please rotate your device to landscape.
|Size||Circumference (mm)||Size||Circumference (mm)|
No Tape Measure? No Problem!
If you do not have a tape measure or you just want to double check (which is always recommended), another method of finding that perfect fit is with this downloadable and printable ring size guide that we have made specifically for you!
Using a ring that you or your partner already own, compare the sizes on the chart until you find that perfect match.
The finger measuring strip at the bottom of this downloadable guide can also be used to discover your ideal ring size using this simple method:
- Cut out the finger measuring strip and cut along the line shown.
- Put the sizer around your finger and feed the end through the slot you have cut out until it fits your finger comfortably, making sure it comfortably goes over the knuckle.
- Check the letter that your finger comes to using the arrows on the strip to find your ring size (If you are in between numbers, choose the larger size for a better fit.)
*it is important to note that rings with a wider or thicker band may need the next size up.
Tips & Tricks
Still stuck on finding your or your partner’s ring size? Here’s a few tips and tricks that may help you find your perfect fit.
- If you are looking for your partner’s ring size and you don’t want to ask, you can use a ring they already own. Place the ring on your finger and mark where it comes to. Then go to a professional jeweller and they should be able to get a fairly accurate ring size using the mark on your finger.
- Another tip for using a ring you or a partner already owns is to just take the ring to a jeweller and ask them to measure the size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your finger and make a mark of where the string meets. You can then measure up to this mark and compare the results with the ring size chart at the top of the page.
Ready To Shop For Rings?
Feeling ready to go online ring shopping now? Check out our selection of beautiful, masterfully crafted rings and find that piece that says it best.